(All I want for Christmas is the penthouse at the Palace Hotel… but that doesn’t fit under the tree)
I’m often told that I am hard to shop for. Whether it’s birthdays, or Christmas, my family always asks me to make a wish list to give them a better idea of gift options. I don’t know if it’s because I’m selective when it comes to fashion, or if they think I’m one of those people who already has everything, but I’ve accepted my fate as the girl who is hard to shop for.
This year for Christmas I’m hoping to help you guys out by releasing my ultimate wish list, which you can use as a gift guide for the special woman in your life (who might be just as hard to shop for as me!)
Clockwise from top left:
- Rebecca Minkoff Love Quilted Velvet Bag: I saw this bag walking through Saks a couple months ago, and it was love at first sight. Everyone knows how much I love velvet, and this colour is phenom. Such a perfect bag for the holidays! (Not to mention it’s on sale now…)
- Jodi BLK x LaMarque Silk Bodysuit: Jodi Blk is one of my all time favourite bloggers so when I heard she was designing a capsule collection for Canadian company LaMarque, I knew it was going to be amazing. I was not wrong. This bodysuit has the most beautiful details and I would love to wear this with everything from jeans to a leather mini.
- Mejuri Gemini Necklace: I have seen this zodiac necklace all over Instagram, and with my love of astrology I would love to get my hands on one. I love to layer my necklaces and I usually wear gold jewellery, so this would be the perfect addition to my collection.
- Glossier You Fragrance: I would bathe in this perfume if I could. When I got a sample of the fragrance in my last Glossier order, I immediately fell for it and I’ve been savouring what I have left in my tiny spray bottle. Definitely the new “cool girl” perfume, without being overly fragrant.
- Wilfred Dorine Skirt: I’m really loving the wrap skirt style lately, not only because it looks super chic, but also because the wrap front lets you indulge in extra Christmas sweets and no one will ever know. This one is a super warm fabric blend and I love the tweed pattern that’s been trendy lately.
- Dynamite Patent Stiletto Bootie: I’m all about vinyl and patent lately, and these beauties caught my eye for their gorgeous shape and extra shine. Such a classic shape for a bootie, but the patent leather makes this pair a little more modern and adds a little sumthin’ sumthin’.
- H&M Off-the-shoulder Jumper: The off-the-shoulder trend that was a star this summer is still going strong into winter despite the weather. This cozy jumper is super warm and comfy, but the exposed shoulders add a little elegance and sexiness. No one has to know you just threw it on!
What’s on your wish list this year? Happy shopping! xo